REQUEST HERE!

hello! if you have any requests, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box or give us a post
HERE
at the request entry. we will be happy to fullfill any requests :D
thank you! <3

3.12.2008

ALICE NINE ERASER PV

OKAY. I JUST HAD TO POST THIS.
ITS SO STUNNING [DIES] two new alice nine pvs two days in a roll WOW

anyways i've been waiting for this since FOREVER, well since shou posted that picture of him with sliver hair. and HERE IT IS. i love it, minus shou's purple boots, but that green? ribbon around saga's thigh is pretty cool :X HAHA dunno why though ^^;; and nao's necklace makes me think of a cave man :X

anywaysss enjoy
omg i love how its so WHITE and pretty and [dies] :X

you know what sucks? my display driver crashed 4 times the first time i watched this pv, i had this huge urge to throw my laptop against the wall x_x; but i ran downstairs to prevent myself from killing my beloved laptop ^^

alice nine.
eraser
-Memoire d'une fleur- pv


No comments: